Hey there, my friend! Happy New Year! This is Patty Dominguez with episode 162 of the Positioning to Profit Podcast. It’s a new year, I’ve got a new attitude, and I’m feeling very spicy today, so I’m going to be sharing with you 10 personal branding tips for 2023:
1. Develop a clear and concise personal brand statement.
2. Identify what makes you unique.
3. Leverage social media for brand awareness.
4. Showcase your skills and talents.
5. Maintain consistency in your online presence.
6. Create content that is engaging and informative.
7. Build relationships and connections.
8. Stay active on your professional networks.
9. Identify and engage with your target audience.
10. Monitor and measure what’s working and what’s not.
I hope you had a great holiday season, by the way. We’re starting a new year, new attitude, new energy, let’s go! Let’s make this happen! Because why? Your message matters. All right, and with that, let’s get on with the show. Here we go!
Ready to Position Your Business to Profit? Go to–>>> https://positioningtoprofit.com/
Connect with Patty Dominguez
JOIN PROLIFIC WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS FACEBOOK GROUP: prolificwe.com
GET MY BRAND NEW POSITIONING TO PROFIT EBOOK FOR ONLY $5!: positioningguide.com
WHAT IS YOUR “POSITIONING TO PROFIT” QUOTIENT?
TAKE THE QUIZ & GET A FREE REPORT: positioningquiz.com