In late 2012, I chose to step away from the corporate ladder at its peak. This decision came after a rewarding journey culminating in a Superior Achievement Award — a testament to my dedication and success. But for me, success is not just about accolades, it’s about making a meaningful impact.
I am a firm believer in conscious capitalism. It’s not just a philosophy, it’s the core of how I operate. I intentionally align myself with business owners whose products and services contribute positively to the world. This commitment is about fostering a business ecosystem that thrives on positive contributions and ethical practices.
For me, the entrepreneur journey has been the most fulfilling, personally and professionally. My reason for being is to help entrepreneurs not just “do” business, but help them make a difference. I believe it’s how to create a legacy that goes beyond profits and resonates with the positive change we can create.
10 Random Facts About Me
1. I love podcasts. I have thousands of listening hours under my belt. I have two shows myself: Positioning to Profit which features women in business and how they are creating their own movements. I also do some solo episodes covering marketing, business, and mindset.
My retired podcast: Boss Free Society which I launched with my buddy Tim Wambach, helps and inspires those people who are considering the idea of quitting their job and finally firing their “bosshole”.
2. I have a situational stutter (due to childhood trauma); to this day, I’m always incredibly flattered beyond belief when people say, “You’re such a great speaker” or “You’re so articulate” — if they only knew how much it’s taken to get my mind right about this one topic.
3. My college years were half spent at The University of Madrid in Spain – it was cheaper to go to school abroad vs. in the U.S. Somehow I still managed to graduate in 4 years.
4. My close friends know that I’m a bit of a germaphobe, my pet peeves include people who talk with their mouths full, when people sneeze in their hands (so gross), or people who grab food with their hands at any type of self-serve buffet thing. I’m sure people can see my disgust (I’m really bad at hiding true emotions – lol!)
5. What’s on my Spotify playlist? Disclosure, Amy Winehouse, Sabrina Claudio, Nao, Lauryn Hill, Sade, Coldplay, Morrissey, Depeche Mode, Old School House music, 90’s grunge. Please don’t judge any of this because if you like country music, we can still be friends 🙂
6. My favorite thing to do is travel. I love experiencing new cultures and the best memories have been during my travel adventures.
7. I cannot go through the day without my “Prolific Leverage Time” where I focus on my self-care: exercise, meditation, reading, and studying topics I love. Currently, I’m obsessed with direct response copywriting, crypto trading, and spirituality (as always).
8. I love Improv – I’ve taken classes and I just love the spontaneity of being goofy and random in humor. I’m convinced I was a court jester in a former life (a really witty one).
9. I love carbs and am pissed that carbs are fattening [we have this ongoing struggle between me and carbs]… lately, I’ve been doing more of an intermittent fasting lifestyle of eating and it really helps me stay focused. I’ve made peace with the fact that I’ll probably never be a size 4.
10. I have found that the more real I am, the more authentically I connect with people, so I believe there’s sheer moxie when someone inserts a well-placed “fuck” when it’s warranted in conversation. Count me in!
I have over 18 years of experience working with Fortune 50 Global brands. My last corporate position was leading Global Agency Strategy Relations. Having managed just under one billion dollars in
I’m a Senior Coach for Jim Fortin’s Group Coaching program who is known as the Leader in Subconscious Selling, Leadership & Performance.
For more information on my Professional Background, I invite you to Check out my Linkedin Profile
Ready To Work Together?
On a Personal Note
When I’m not working (which let’s face it… my work is not really work because I freakin’ love it so much):
I believe in “Family first” – I love my family – I’ve been married FOREVER to my best friend Phil and have 2 boys (CJ and Brandon)
My mom lives with us (Jesus take the wheel); she is incredibly helpful to us and teaches my kids Spanish
We just adopted a rescue Chihuahua Terrier mix: Ruby. Our beloved Lulu, a very spoiled Chihuahua, passed away in May of 2022, we miss her dearly.
- My days are spent corraling the craziness of every day and focusing on achieving harmony