Collaboration vs. Competition with Tanya Fox
- Learning how to collaborate and barter with other business owners instead of competing with them.
- Discovering different ways to get the services, products, and resources you need without spending a lot of money.
- Hearing firsthand stories of successful collaborations that have created positive results for both parties.
- Gaining insight into how to establish rules of engagement and create collaboration profiles that ensure success.
- Exploring the emotional benefits of collaboration and why it is important to be open to working with all types of businesses.
Connect with Tanya Fox
After starting her first business in 1998 Tanya quickly realized that entrepreneurship is in her soul and would be a lifelong passion. She has owned service, retail and franchise businesses, still running 3 of them today. She spends her days as a Collaborative Business Consultant helping business owners to re-passion and start to grow again through collaboration and setting up tailored back end processes so you can enjoy more productivity with less hours slaving away. She also spends her time speaking and recording her weekly Fox Talks Business podcast. She tries to always live by her tagline; “Remember to HAVE FUN, cause if you aren’t having fun, why are you doing it?!”