Ep 176 – Website in a Day with Lindy Nowak
Hey there! Patty Dominguez here with episode 176 of the Positioning to Profit Podcast. Thank you for being here.
– What it means to position your brand
– Why you need to get your website up and running
– What business websites need to be like
– The importance of great design
– The biggest issues with coaching websites
– The importance of creating a unique selling proposition
Check out my YouTube channel to catch all the podcast episodes and join the conversation. Follow the link and don‘t forget to subscribe to get notified of new episodes. –>>> https://www.youtube.com/@PattyDominguez
Connect with Lindy
Lindy Nowak spent over 15 years as a creative director in New York City working for multiple brands including L’Oréal, Bon Appetit, Entertainment Weekly and Women’s Health Magazines. Today, she is the founder and CEO of Up in a Day, a turnkey website product that helps CPAs, mortgage brokers, restaurant owners, therapists, and tech start ups get a great website up and running quickly, on budget, and with very little effort from them.
Lindy on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2GYLlFnrqwywG8drGZMNcg